The electronic cigarette is quickly rising in popularity as more smokers become aware of it as a better smoking alternative. For the first time, an alternative nicotine delivery system is available that closely simulates a real smoking experience. The electronic cigarette is looking very promising and is already revolutionizing the way many people smoke.
Electronic cigarettes have many benefits compared to tobacco cigarettes. This electronic cigarette review site contains many reviews to prove it.
No tobacco and No Tar
Electronic cigarettes do not contain tobacco, tar, real smoke nor other chemicals like traditional cigarettes.
No Smoke and Lingering Odor
The electronic cigarette vapor dissipates quickly and has essentially no smell.
Saves Money – Cheaper than Smoking Real Cigarettes
Electronic cigarettes can save you money: nicotine refills are cheaper than tobacco cigarettes.
Replicates Smoking Experience – Satisfies Cravings
An electronic cigarette delivers nicotine but also let’s regular smokers experience the physical action of smoking.
No Stained Teeth
Electronic cigarettes do not stain your teeth.
Use Anytime or Anywhere!
Since electronic cigarettes contain no tobacco, emit no second-hand smoke, and are non-flammable their use should not be prohibited under most laws.
Choice of Flavor and Strength
Electronic Cigarette cartridges come in various nicotine flavors and strengths of nicotine. From Tobacco flavor to Apple and from no nicotine to high nicotine levels.
Environment Friendly / Green
There are no cigarette buds to dispose of which can cause wildfires and account for a huge amount of litter across the United States.
Makes your Family Happy!
All the above benefits will be greatly appreciated by your friends and family!
Electronic Cigarette FAQs
Because e-cigarettes a relatively new device that is just coming into public awareness, there is a lot of misinformation surrounding the electronic cigarette. Is it safe? Can it help you quit smoking? Is there a danger of more kids getting addicted to nicotine? These are all sensible questions that need to be addressed for you to make an intelligent decision whether this is something you could benefit from.
The following are a list of FAQs about the electronic cigarette:
1. How close to the real thing is this alternative? Very similar… enough to satisfy the most smokers. There are many reports of smokers with the 1-2 pack day habits completely switching over to e-cigarettes permanently. The vapor tastes feels and looks like tobacco smoke. It delivers that instant nicotine satisfaction that smokers crave.
2. Is it safe? Tobacco smoke has over 4,000 toxic chemicals. Electronic smoking has none of these because there is no actual smoke involved. Smoke is the real health hazard. E-cigarettes deliver nicotine by inhaling a vaporized water/nicotine solution without having to worry about tar, carbon monoxide, etc.
A report by the Royal College of Physicians states that nicotine by itself has not been proven to cause any long term ill health effects. Electronic cigarette vapor has about 20 ingredients (including nicotine) all of which are considered safe as long as the proper instructions are followed.
3. Can the e-cigarette help me quit smoking? Electronic cigarettes are NOT marketed as smoking cessation devices. They are meant to be used by smokers who are seeking an alternative that can be used anywhere. That being said, common sense dictates that it has potential to be an integral part of a sensible stop-smoking program (similar to how nicotine gum and patches are used) and various electronic cigarette reviews confirm this.
4. What nicotine level should I choose for my electronic cigarette liquid or cartridge? There are too many variables (what you smoke today, how much you smoke, how long, how frequently, how you drag, etc.) to come down to an exact number. Instead, try to listen to your body. If for example, the 8 mg liquid does not stop your cravings, then increase it to 12 mg and see if that works for you. It’s a lot of trial and error in the beginning but you will find the right electronic cigarette nicotine level.
E-cigs do deliver less nicotine and absorption is slower. So instead of instant nicotine satisfaction, it may take a minute or so longer.
5. Is the e-cigarette approved by the FDA? The e-cigarette is a nicotine delivery device and doesn’t fall under the jurisdiction of the FDA right now.
6. Why are certain groups so opposed to it? This is a complicated question. Certain groups may have the public’s best interests in mind and just want more clinical studies to be done. Others have a financial interest in trying to figure out the best way to capitalize on what is probably going to be a billion-dollar industry soon.
7. Can the vapor cigarette be used anywhere? Technically, yes. There is no burning tobacco, so no second-hand smoke is produced. Although it is totally acceptable in most public places, there are certain areas like restaurants that may not like the appearance of an electronic cigarette. In these cases simply check with the staff first.
8. Does it target kids? Absolutely not! There is a lot of misinformation regarding this topic. Some anti-groups are claiming that because a variety of flavors like fruit, vanilla, chocolate, etc. are available this is going to appeal to kids. That’s like saying because nicotine gum comes in a variety of flavors like mint or fruit it’s catering to a younger crowd. Adults enjoy a variety of flavor choices too! The bottom line is the initial cost for an electronic cigarette starter kit (usually around $100 or so) is not practical for most kids. The market is adult smokers looking for a healthier alternative smoking choice.
9. What is the best electronic cigarette? This is where you need to use a bit of discrimination. There has been a lot of cheap designs coming out of China that is wrought with mechanical problems. Luckily there are a handful of high-quality manufacturers out there. The best electronic cigarette for you can be found with a little bit of research, and our buying guide with many real electronic cigarette reviews will also help you decide. Just remember that sometimes it’s worth spending a few more dollars one time to ensure you get a high-quality electronic cigarette that is capable of giving you an enjoyable and problem-free smoking experience.
10. How much does an e-cigarette cost? A quality starter kit (including rechargeable battery, charger and 5 nicotine cartridges) will run you around $60 – $150. A package of 5 cartridges will run you around $10 – $15. 1 cartridge is about the equivalent of 1 – 1.5 packs of cigarettes. Do the math. That’s the equivalent of paying around $2 – $3 per pack of cigarettes. Visit our electronic cigarette savings calculator for more details.
11. Where can I buy an electronic cigarette? Because this smokeless alternative is fairly new, not many stores carry electronic cigarettes yet. The best electronic cigarette deals are found online, and most online retailers offer a 30-day money back guarantee. But you can also check your local smoke shop and mall.
12. Are electronic cigarettes interchangeable? Yes, various e cigarette brands are compatible and cartridges, cartomizers, and batteries can be interchanged. Here is a matrix listing the key e cigarette brands and their compatibility.